Ultra Power-Phos is a wet Iron-hydroxide based adsorber which safely removes silicates and phosphates from the aquarium. The pollutants are bound to the surface of Ultra Power-Phos and will not be released again. Ultra Power-Phos is suitable for fresh and seawater.
Ultra Power-Phos can maintain very low nutrient concentrations in your tank and will reduce unwanted algae growth.
Do NOT use Ultra Power-Phos in tanks that already have very low phosphate concentrations.
Instructions and Dosing recommendation
- Start with 100 ml per 80 US gal) of water. After 5 days, the dose can be increased up to 150 ml per 80 gal of water.
- Never use more than 200 ml for 80 US gal of water.
- To obtain best results and maximize absorption efficiency, place the material between two layers of filter wool or use a fluidized-bed-reactor.
- Please do all changes in the aquarium carefully and slowly.
- Do NOT rinse before use.
- The material can warm up when getting wet for the first time. The red coloration of the water is caused by the fine dust attached to the adsorber. It is not harmful and vanishes quickly.
- Keep away from children.
- Not to be used for animals used for food production.
- Do not inhale, do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.