Ultra-Phos is an aluminium based adsorber which safely removes phosphates and humic substances from the aquarium. The pollutants are bound to the surface of Ultra Power-Phos and will not be released.
Ultra Power-Phos can maintain very low nutrient concentrations in your tank. It is extremely powerful and suitable for tanks with a high nutrient load. Ultra-Phos also removes unwanted organic compounds and yellowness. Unwanted Algae growth will be stopped and corals will show their natural colours.
If your aquarium has undetectable PO4 and NO3 levels, Ultra-Phos should not be used.
Instructions and Dosing recommendation
- Start with 50 g per 50 US gal of water. After 14 days the dose can be increased up to 100 g per US 50 gal.
- Never add more than the recommended amount.
- Do not rinse.
- To obtain the best results and maximize absorption efficiency, place the material between two layers of filter wool or use in a fluidized-bed reactor.
- Please do all changes in the aquarium carefully and slowly.
Ultra Phos should not be used in aquariums with extremely low PO4 and undetectable NO3 levels.
Ultra Phos is extremely strong and suitable for tanks with a high nutrient load. Ultra-Phos also removes unwanted organic compounds and yellowness. In tanks with high organic load (yellowish water) it may take a little while before the PO4 reduction becomes measurable. This is a normal process, you will notice the color change of the Ultra-Phos from white to yellow and the much clearer water in the aquarium.
- Keep away from children.
- Not to be used for animals used for food production.
- Do not inhale, do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.