Ultra Phos 0.04 is a phosphate adsorber which safely removes silicates and maintains phosphate at 0.04mg/L. The pollutants are bound to the surface of Ultra Power-Phos and will not be released again.
Ultra Phos 0.04 is suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Unwanted Algae growth will be stopped and corals will show their natural colors.
Instructions and Dosing recommendation
- Start with 100 ml per 80 US gal of water. After 5 days the dose can be increased up to 150 ml per 80 US gal.
- Never use more than 200 ml per 80 US gal of water!
- To obtain best results and maximize absorption efficiency, place the material between two layers of filter wool or use a fluidized-bed-reactor before a UV sterilizer.
- Flow rate should be 50-100 gph in a reactor. The slower the better.
- Please do all changes in the aquarium carefully and slowly.
Check phosphate concentration regularly with reliable test kits, e.g. from Salifert, Macherey & Nagel, or Merck / Rowa.
Test regularly for PO4
We do not recommend running Ultra Phos 0,04 in aquariums with undetectable PO4 values.
- Keep away from children.
- Not to be used for animals used for food production.
- Do not inhale, do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.