RED X is a special formula that prevents algae growth in the aquarium. Red X safely treats unwanted algae in a biological / organic way and is very gentle to aquarium inhabitants. When used correctly at the intended dosage, RED X is 100% safe to use and harmless to corals, fish, and invertebrates.
RED X is effective against:
- Green and red cyanobacteria
- Mild dinoflagellate infestation (Ostreopsis sp., Amphidinium sp., Prorocentrum sp., Coolia sp., Symbiodinium and others)
- Gold and armor algae
Why use RED X?
Red X is the perfect solution for preventing algae growth in the aquarium. While other solutions may impact the bacterial stability of the aquarium, RED X successfully completes its task in a purely biological and organic way.
RED X is suitable for eliminating light cases of cyanobacteria, dinoflagellates and gold algae coverings.
Is RED X reef safe?
RED X is a very gentle on the reef and therefore does not affect fish, coral, or livestock when used at the intended dosage.
Add 10ml per 100 liters (26 US gal) daily for 6 days, then wait for an additional 5 days for full effects to occur.
During treatment period, DO NOT do water changes. Do not use any carbon, PO4 removers, Adsorbers, Ozone or UV.
After 11 days, you may resume normal aquarium care.
After RED X treatment:
After Red X treatment, we recommend dosing Fauna Marin REBIOTIC to repair and maintain a healthy biological balance in the aquarium. By adding Rebiotic, you can effectively prevent unwanted coverings from coming back.
Water, sodium chloride, salicylic acid
RED X is intended for use in Saltwater aquariums only.
Keep away from children, not for human consumption.