Through food and decomposition, Phosphates are released into the aquarium water. High concentrations of Phosphates bother the trace elements-balance and so the consequences are algea growth and growth retarding of the corals (SPS and LPS).
In the natural marine water the phosphate content ist ca. 0.06 mg/l, in some coral reefs even just concentrations between 0.01 and 0.02 mg/l.
Determine the phophate range in your reef aquarium with the Fauna Marin PO4-Test Kit with the color-chart in the range of 0.00 to 0.5 mg/l.
Fauna Marin PO4 Test kit is a lab-grade quality saltwater test kit derived from the standards of our SRL water testing service. Our PO4 Test has been designed to meet the strict standards of our SRL laboratory.
- 1x Chemical R2 (5g for approx. 100 tests) + measuring spoon
- 1x Chemical R1 (30ml for approx. 100 tests)
- 1x Color chart
- 1x Yellow comparator
- 2x Test tubes with screw top and septum
- 1x 20ml syringe
- 1x Instruction manual (German and English)
PO4 test kit overview
- 0.01 mg/L accuracy
- Clearly distinguishable color comparison test result chart
- Easy to use
- Includes FM Multi Reference Solution
- Chart ranges (in mq/L): 0.02 – 0.5