Your polyps will love Coral Dust!
Consumed by most coral, Fauna Marin Coral Dust contains proteins to color up, enlarge polyps, and greatly increase growth rates in all Ricordeas, Zoanthids, and small polyped LPS coral.
- Increased polyp size
- Increased growth rate and coloration
- Increased disease resistance
- Consumed by all types of coral
- Rich in protein, vitamin D3, fatty oils, and antioxidants
- Take a cup of tank water and add 10ml Coral Dust w/ 10ml Ultra Min D per 50 gallons to the sample cup
- Shake the mix and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Shutdown your pumps and spot feed or broadcast feed corals 2x/week.
Alternative feeding recommendation
- Coral Dust can also be fed as a dry food.
- Take a scoop of aquarium water and add 1/4 tsp per 50 gal to this cup. Mix the solution then pour in a high flow area or spot feed. Do not overdose!.
- Feed several times per day in small amounts, if possible, but feed no more than 10ml of the mix in 50 gal of tank water.
- When starting out, we recommend you add smaller amounts of food and gauge the reaction of your coral. If more is needed, add more.
Additives per kg
Vitamin D3 (E671) 1000 I.E., Trace Elements (E1) 45mg, Iron-Sulfate:monohydrate (E2) 2mg, Calciumjodate (E4) 6mg, Coppersulfate-penta-hydrate (E5) 17mg, Manganese-sulfate-monohydrate (E6) 112mg, Zinc-sulfate-monohydrate, Antioxididants: 280mg, and other European additives
Plankton, Fish/shrimp and Fish bi-products, Oil, marine Lipids, Algae 5 % , Marine Proteins, Bio-polymers.
Protein/Protein 68 %
Carbohydrates 8 %
Marine Lipids 22 %
For Aquarium use only!