Mysis relicta (PE MYSIS)
Fauna Marin Arctic Plankton is pure artic Mysis freshly caught and immediately conserved from Canadian glacial lakes. This particular catching area is the secret for the high quality of our newest food product for fish and corals.
Due to their slow growth rates in the cold artic waters these planktonic organisms are highly enriched and well balanced in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and are an optimal source of marine proteins.
Mysis relicta in the natural environment feeds on nutritionally valuable algae, what makes it a perfect food for your aquarium fish and corals.
Through a mild treatment in the production process of the natural plankton all natural ingredients are conserved and stabilized.
- High quality food for fish and corals
- Easy handling and dosing
- No defrosting – immediate feeding
- Highly concentrated and efficient
- Contains natural enzymes and fatty acids
- Enhances coloration, growth and resistance
- Mysis relicta of 0.2 – 30 mm size
Keep refrigerated after opening
- Mysis relicta, water, EC-approved antioxidants
- analysis (values based on dry weight):
- raw protein 72,4 %
- raw fat 12,8 %
- fibre 2 %
- ash 1,2 %
- Carotinoide min. 650 mg
Only for the application as food in aquaria. Not for human consumption. Keep away from children.